You have no items in your shopping cart.
SkyWatcher ESPRIT 120 ED telescope is an apochromatic refractor with 120mm diameter and 840mm of focal length f/7 ED triplet lens that SkyWatcher has designed to offer superior optical and mechanical performance in respect to the EVOSTAR series. The telescope is supplied with a 1,0x field flattener that doesn't change the focal length and provides a correct field for sensors up to Full Frame for astrophotography. The 3 "focuser with 1:11 reduction gear offers 5 kg load capacity and 50.8mm/31.8mm eyepiece adapters. The dew shield is retractable to make the ESPRIT 120 ED compact and easy to transport.
SkyWatcher ESPRIT 120 ED telescope with the field flattener threaded to the focuser and a cooled camera.
Backfocus distance from M48 thread is 55mm.
- Apochromatic refractor OTA D:120mm F:814mm f/7
- 3" focuser with 50,8mm/31,8mm adapter and 1:11 micro focus knob
- 1,0x field flattener with M48 thread on camera side
- Support rings and Losmandy type dovetail bar
- 90° 50,8mm diameter dielectric mirror diagonal
- LET 28mm eyepiece, 50.8mm diameter
- 9x50 finder with support
- 3 Years warrenty
|Focal Length (mm)||840mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Included and removable|
|Focuser||3" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|
|Weight||9,6 kg (OTA)|
|Hard/soft case||Hard case|