You have no items in your shopping cart.
These are the sale Terms and Conditions for the remote purchase of products on the www.primalucelab.com site, belonging to PrimaLuceLab iSrl (registered office Via Roveredo 20/b, 33170 Pordenone, operational headquarters Via Brentella 53/7, 33080 Roveredo in Piano). Every purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of the Italian Law DLgs. 185/99, Italian Law DLgs. 206/05 and the information direct to the conclusion of the contract shall be submitted to art. 12 of Italian Law DLgs no. 70/03 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, will be subject to regulation under Italian Law DLgs. 196/03.
Sales contracts for products offered for sale on website www.primalucelab.com shall be deemed concluded at the time of the receipt of the purchase order placed by the customer to PrimaLuceLab iSrl and the latter’s acceptance of it. PrimaLuceLab iSrl shall send promptly a receipt for the purchase order placed by the customer. The customer, by electronic transmission of the purchase order, declares to have read and accepted these general terms and conditions and agrees to observe and respect them in his/her/their dealings with PrimaLuceLab iSrl.
PrimaLuceLab iSrl pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Law DLgs 196/2003 declares that the personal and fiscal data obtained (also verbally) with reference to commercial relations, provided directly by the interested parties, or otherwise acquired as part of the company, will be processed in accordance with the above legislation including confidentiality obligations proposed by them in relation to these rights may be exercised under Article 7 of Italian Law DLgs. 196/2003.
The Customer shall, before submitting the purchase order, read carefully these sale Terms and Conditions. The forwarding of the purchase involves their full knowledge and acceptance. The Customer must, finally, once the online purchase process has been completed, print and keep these general conditions of sale, which were already examined and accepted during the conclusion of the contract.
By placing an online order, the customer transmits to PrimaLuceLab iSrl a proposal of product and/or products in the purchase cart. When the customer places an order online for the products s/he has added to the basket, s/he agrees to buy them at the price and terms set out in these Terms and Conditions. PrimaLuceLab iSrl will confirm to the Customer the reception and confirmation of the order.
The customer buys the product, whose characteristics are described online in the relative pages, at the price specified therein in addition to the cost of delivery specified on the site. Before the purchase order, the unit cost of each product chosen, the total cost when you purchase several products and their delivery costs are shown. After submitting the purchase order, the customer will receive from PrimaLuceLab iSrl an e-mail message stating receipt and confirmation of the purchase order.
The customer can make the payment by choosing one of the following ways:
- Payment by credit card: we accept payment with the most common credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Express). The customer will be forwarded automatically to the Unicredit bank server where s/he may pay safely thanks to the secure SSL payment system (Secure Socket Layer). PrimaLuceLab iSrl does not receive the credit card number of the customer but comes only with the authorization given by the credit card. This procedure is absolutely secure and protects both the buyer and the seller (i.e. PrimaLuceLab iSrl).
- Payment by Paypal: the payment process with PayPal ensures the confidentiality of the data provided by the customers. For any further information and legal agreements, please refer to www.paypal.com.
- Cash on delivery: the cash on delivery payment is accepted only if made by cash (for orders up to 2999 €) or bank draft payable to PrimaLuceLab iSrl (for higher values).
- Payment by bank transfer: payment by bank transfer can be carried out using the following details: IBAN: IT47 E063 4012 5001 0000 0008 593 account holder: PrimaLuceLab iSrl
- Payment by installments: We offer 2 different installment plans:"10 rate senza costi" e "24 rate mensili". You can read the conditions of the two different installments directly on the page of the product you wish to buy. If you want to pay in installments, you can add the selected product to the basket and in the order process, select one of the two payments. Find all information on the installments payment page.
The purchased goods, together with the invoice, are delivered by courier to the address specified by the customer when ordering online. Any specific requirements should be sent by the customer to PrimaLuceLab iSrl. In the case of non-delivery due to the absence of the customer, at the address indicated by her/him in the order, the courier will leave a notice and try again a second time. If the recipient is still absent, the goods will be returned to the sender (PrimaLuceLab iSrl).
Products purchased on www.primalucelab.com website are subject to the regulations on the sale of consumer goods. The products are delivered in accordance with the features shown on-line in their respective pages. PrimaLuceLab iSrl is liable to the customer for any lack of conformity found at the time of delivery.
The consumer has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal. In particular, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from any contract with PrimaLuceLab iSrl, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days from the receipt of goods. The right of withdrawal is recognized to the consumer in relation to any product purchased by him on the www.primalucelab.com website.
The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within that 10-day period, a written communication to PrimaLuceLab iSrl by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:
Via Brentella 53/7
33030 Roveredo in Piano
The customer, once notified of the intention to exercise this right of withdrawal, has a further 14 days to return the products to PrimaLuceLab iSRL. The goods must be returned to PrimaLuceLab iSrl complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and everything which was originally delivered to the customer, as well as the goods being packed in their original package. The product should be returned together with a copy of the receipt of the order. The costs of returning the goods to PrimaLuceLab iSrl are charged to the customer. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the customer in accordance with the provisions of this clause, PrimaLuceLab iSrl is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the customer within 14 days of the receipt of the information of the withdrawal by the customer. PrimaLuceLab iSrl has the right to reject any product returned by any other methods than those specified here, as well as products for which have not observed the manner and within the time for communication to exercise of the right of withdrawal.
For any claim or clarification, the customer must contact the number 0039/0434/1696106 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This contract is governed by Italian law. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any legal action brought by a Purchaser under this warranty or any further legal guarantees will be the Tribunale di Pordenone.
For whatever is not expressly written in this agreement, the rules of Italian law are applied.