You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 102mm f/7 FPL53/lanthanum glass lens for an image free of chromatic aberration
- Rack-and-pinion focuser, plain bearing mounted. The support is decoupled from the drawtube drive.
- Oversized drawtube for full illumination even if full-frame sensors are used.
- 1:10 dual speed system for ultra-precise focusing
- High-quality CNC tube with internal baffling and very good internal blackening - no annoying stray light
- M63x1 thread (female) allows for screwed and thus stable adaptions for astrophotography
- Retractable dewcap
- High-quality CNC rings and GP style dovetail bar
The Photoline apo is suitable for astrophotography without restrictions, but, as with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected for keeping the stars nicely round even at the edge. For this, we offer the following options:
- TSFlat2 - universal 2" field corrector without change of the focal length: the corrector is directly inserted into the receptacle and locked with the adapter kit. The working distance is 111 mm from the M48 thread of the corrector. We recommend the TSFlat2 for cameras with sensor sizes up to APS-C format.
- TSFlat2,5 - 2.5" field corrector without change of focal length: the corrector is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, the adapter M63a-Flat25 is necessary. The working distance from the M69 thread of the flattner is 91 mm. We recommend the TSFlat2,5 for cameras with full-frame sensors.
- TSRed279 - 2" Photoline reducer and corrector: The 0.79x corrector reduces the focal length of the apochromat to 564 mm and increases the speed from f/7 to f/5.53. The reducer is directly clamped by the 2" receptacle. The working distance from the T2-thread is 56 mm.
- TSRed379 - 3" Photoline reducer and corrector: This 0.79x corrector also reduces the focal length to 564 mm and increases the speed to f/5.53. The working distance from the M48 thread is 56 mm. The reducer is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, you need the adapter M63a-M68i. We recommend the reducer for CCD cameras with larger sensors and for DSLR cameras with full-frame sensors.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings and Vixen type dovetail bar
|Focal Length (mm)||714mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction||No|
|Focuser||2,5" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|