You have no items in your shopping cart.
- German equatorial mount with 20 kg payload capacity: SkyWatcher EQ6-R PRO offers a high weight load capacity to let you use also heavy telescopes but it's still portable. The mount head is 16 kg and can be easily removed from the tripod for transport.
- Great tracking precision also for astrophotography: SkyWatcher EQ6-R PRO mount is very good also in astrophotography, we suggest the use with telescopes with focal lenght up to 1000mm (and weight up to 12 kg).
- SynScan hand pad with more than 42.000 objects: the SkyWatcher EQ6-R PRO SynScan mount uses SynScan computer to control all functions, even the most advanced ones dedicated to astrophotography. The main functions are: 1, 2 or 3 stars guided alignment, sidereal, solar or lunar tracking speed, slewing speed from 2x to 800x, firmware upgradable via the internet (more internal memory than the previous version to let you more upgrades in the future), PEC (Periodic Error Correction), PAE (Pointing Accuracy Enhancement) advanced functions and assisted polar alignment.
- Belt transmission: belt transmission reduces the backlash that is normally presents on many mounts. By reducing this backlash the autoguide becomes more precise allowing you to get pictures with pinpoint stars also with very long exposition times.
- Dovetail clamp for Vixen or Losmandy type dovetail bars: SkyWatcher EQ6-R PRO mount offers a big dovetail clamp that allows you to connect telescopes both with Vixen and Losmandy type dovetail plates. This way you can connect any telescope, also in the future if you will buy a new one.
Mechanical and electronics revision of the mount
Before delivery of the mount we perform for free in our laboratory a mechanical and electronics revision:
1) mechanical revision: we test the fluidity of the axes and we perform a position adjustment of the worm gear in both axis in order to reduce backlash.
2) electronics revision: we check the correct operational of the handpad and we update the firmware to the latest version available. This way you will have the handpad in MULTI LANGUAGE version.
This way, your mount will be immediately able to give you best performances, also for astrophotography and you will always have the latest features.
SkyWatcher EQ6-R PRO SynScan mount - includes:
- Complete EQ6-R PRO SynScan mount (head + stainless steel tripod with 50mm legs)
- SynScan hand-pad firmware 5
- 2 x 5 Kg counterweights
- Illuminated polar scope
- 12V power cable (cigarette lighter socket)
- 12V power supply
- Installation and use manual
- 3 years warranty
|Mount type||Equatorial GOTO|
|Load capacity (kg)||20|
|Pulsantiera di controllo||Yes|
|Contrappesi||2 x 5 Kg|
|Velocità massima di spostamento||800x|
|Porta autoguida ST4||Yes|
|Dovetail bar fitting||Vixen + Losmandy|
|Controllo dell'errore periodico||Yes|
|Diametro asta contrappesi||18mm|
|Lunghezza asta contrappesi||24 + 18 cm|
|Peso testa della montatura||16 Kg|
|Peso treppiede||7,5 Kg|
I got my EQ6R.Pro mont today. The shipping was very fast and the questions I asked where answered perfectly. Mille Grazie PrimaLuceLab.
I had an EQ5 Pro before. Also a very good mount but the payload was simply too small to carry all the astrophotography gear.
I just had a little problem to connect my laptop directly to the mount via USB. Via Handset it worked perfect but there was no connection possible to the port on the mount. After searching on different pages I got the solution.
So for all the owners trying to connect directly to the mont: you have to install as driver form Skywatcher and set the speed of your port to 11520 baud either in Windows an in EQMOD.