You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Celestron telescope CPC Series have been designed to ensure efficiency, quality and easy use. Ideal for users just starting out but also for the more advanced user, looking for an instrument with high performance. The optics with Starbright XLT coating provide improved light transmission, increasing the contrast and reflectivity the result is a very sharp images in both visual and observation. The NexStar+ software on the hand control has various functions, such as the innovative SkyAlign alignment system that allows align the mount without knowing the alignment star.
Thanks to the cable supplied as standard, you can connect the telescope to the planetarium software Skyportal which shows real-time the night sky and the list of objects visible by date, time and place of observation, but also update the firmware of hand control unit. The integrated GPS module automatically detects the date, time and location of observation, thus ensuring greater accuracy in target objects. The optics and the fork support can be separated from the tripod for easy transport and the side handle allows you to lift it with confidence. The side clutches allow to move the telescope even in the absence of electrical power.
- D:280mm F:2800mm Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
- Optical coating Starbright XLT
- Computerized double fork Alt-az mount with Nexstar, database 40000 objects
- Slew motor speed: 3°/sec, 2°/sec, 1°/sec, 64x,32x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 2x
- Alignment procedure SkyAlign, Auto 2-Star Align, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Solar System Align
- Communication port R2-232 (on hand control), 2 AUX ports
- GPS module, PEC (periodic error control)
- Steel tripod with extendable legs and accessories tray
- Eyepiece 40mm (70X) 31.8mm diameter
- Mirror diagonal 90° diam. 31,8mm
- 8x50 finder
- Power cable 12V cigarette plug and power supply 220V
- Weight 26 Kg + 8.6 Kg (tripod)
|Focal length (mm):||2800|
|Weight (Kg):||30 Kg|