You have no items in your shopping cart.
The CGX has been completely redesigned to offer a big step forward compared to the previous CGEM. The new design hides updated mechanics with a more rigid structure than the CGEM: in fact CGX has now 25 kg of payload capacity. Tranks to new motors, the mount has more torque and offers better performance even with heavy loads. Moreover, the motors are connected to the worm gear with a belt and this has allowed to minimize the backlash also improving the performance for the long-exposure astrophotography.
The CGX mount is equipped with a Home position sensors to enable it to perfectly define the limits telescope move. The CGX allows you to track the object pointed up to 20° over the meridian: then limit sensors automatically shut off slewing or tracking before reaching the hard stop fail safe. The position of the CGX head is also adjustable to optimize the center of gravity on the tripod and to allow a greater range of latitude, from 3 to 65 degrees. The CGX has double dovetail clamp with Vixen to Losmandy type plate connection.
- Celestron C9.25 Schmidt-Cassegrain optical tube (D:235mm F:2350mm f/10)
- CGX computerized mount with dual axis drive and Nexstar+ handpad
- 50mm legs stainless steel tripod
- Plossl 25mm 94x (31,8mm diameter) eyepiece
- 90° diagonal mirror (31,8mm diameter)
- 6x30 finder
- Installation and use manual (italian and english)
|Focal length (mm):||2350mm|
|Weight (Kg):||38 kg|