You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Celestron NexStar Evolution telescope has a new altazimuth single-arm computer mount, equipped with Nexstar+ software with more than 120,000 objects already stored in the internal database, automatic object tracking and integrated WiFi connection. By connecting to the wireless network integrated in the NexStar Evolution, you can point one of the many objects of the Universe selecting them directly from your smartphone or tablet (through the appropriate app compatible with iOS or Android). The interface with planetary software shows night sky in real time and the list of visible objects based on date, time and place of observation. SkyAlign's advanced alignment is integrated directly into the Celestron app so you're ready to watch in minutes!
Il commento di Filippo: "Il telescopio computerizzato Celestron NexStar Evolution 6 è perfetto per chi cerca uno strumento tecnologicamente avanzato ma anche realmente compatto e facile da trasportare. Infatti unisce la compatta ottica Schmidt-Cassegrain da 150mm di diametro (che comunque offre ottime prestazioni nell'osservazione di qualsiasi oggetto dell'Universo) alla avanzata montatura altazimutale che può essere comandata anche da un tablet o da uno smartphone tramite l'apposita app!"
Celestron engineers designed the NexStar Evolution series based on feedback received from customers for years. It offers many advanced features that, combined, allow you to have an unprecedented ease of use. Forget about field batteries or external power supplies. For the first time on an amateur telescope, the NexStar Evolution series includes a long-life internal lithium battery to observe the Universe for up to 10 hours on a single charge. You can also use the NexStar Evolution USB port to charge other instruments that need to be turned on during the observations. The two large ergonomic handles help you carry the telescope, the metal tripod has a large accessory tray. The manual clutches, both in height and azimuth, allow you to manually aim the telescope even when it is off.
- Schmidt-Cassegrain optic D: 150mm F: 1500mm
- Multilayer coating XLT
- Single arm altazimut computerized mount Nexstar+, database with 120.000 objects
- Motor speeds: 3°/sec, 2°/sec, 1°/sec, 64x,32x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 2x
- Alignement procedure: SkyAlign, Auto 2-Star Align, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Solar System Align
- COM port RS-232 (on the hand control unit), 3 AUX port on the mount
- USB port to recharge the mount
- Steel tripod, extensible legs, equipped with accessory tray
- Eyepece E-Lux 40 mm (38x) and 13mm (115x) diameter 31.8 mm
- Mirror diagonal 90° diameter 31,8mm
- Red dot starfinder
- Lithium Battery (included)
|Focal length (mm):||1500|
|Focal ratio:||f 10|