You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Celestron NexStar SE series of computerized telescopes includes a single arm alt-azimuth mount, complete with Nexstar+ handpad with Goto system, it can be also controlled from PC. The SkyAlign software allows you to align the mount very easily and precise, ideal for users who do not know the sky. The internal database keypad has more than 40,000 objects like galaxies, nebulae and globular clusters already stored.
The optical scheme chosen for the NexStar 5SE is a 125mm diameter Schmidt-Cassegrain and 1250mm focal length that makes this telescope very compact and light to carry, it can be easily installed to the mount thanks to a Vixen style dovetail bar. Like all Celestron optics, it come standard with the Starbright XLT special coating that makes this instrument very sharp and contrasted.
The long focal length of this telescope it makes it ideal for observation and high-resolution images of Moon and Planets, but it also can be used for observations of nebulae and galaxies and many other Deep-Sky objects.
- Optical scheme Schmidt-Cassegrain D:125mm F: 1250mm
- Optical coating Starbright XLT
- Computerized single fork Alt-Az Nexstar SE, database 40000 objects
- Slew speed 9 type: 3°/sec, 2°/sec, 1°/sec, 64x,32x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 2x
- Alignment procedures: SkyAlign, Auto 2-Star Align, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Solar System Align
- Com port R2-232 (on hand controller), AUXport and DSLR shutter control port
- Steel tripod with extendable legs, equatorial tray and accessories tray
- Eyepiece E-Lux 25 mm (50X) diam. 31.8 mm
- Dielectric diagonal 90° 31,8mm
- Starfinder red dot
- Power supply 220V
|Focal length (mm):||1250mm|
|Weight (Kg):||8 + 4,5|