You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Astro Fi 5SC creates its own wireless connection, so it can communicate with your device even in remote locations where WiFi or cellular networks aren’t available. Getting ready to observe is quick and painless thanks to Celestron’s award-winning SkyAlign technology. Center any three bright objects in the eyepiece, and your telescope calculates its position. You can even generate a Sky Tour of all the best celestial objects to view based on your exact time and location.
Innovative WiFi technology powers the Astro Fi, but it’s the optics inside the telescope tube that make it a Celestron. For over 50 years, we’ve led the industry in optical technology—and we put that experience into the Astro Fi 5SC. This 1250mm Schmidt-Cassegrain with fully coated optics offers a stunning high resolutions views of craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, the Orion Nebula, the Hercules Globular Cluster and so much more.
- D:125mm F: 1250mm Schmidt-Cassegrain
- Single fork arm altazimuth computerized mount, 120.000 objects database
- Motors speed: up to 3°/sec
- Alignment procedures SkyAlign, 3-Star Align, Solar System Align
- AUX port for remote hand control (optional)
- Stainless steel tripod, with accessory tray
- Kellner 25mm (36x) and Kellner 10mm (91x) eyepieces, 31.8 mm diameter
- 90° 31,8mm mirror diagonal
- Red dot finder
- 12V Power supply and Battery pack holder
|Focal length (mm):||1250|
|Weight (Kg):||10 kG|