You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Connection at the telescope side via the male M63x1 thread. The corrector fits directly into the female thread of 72mm apo telescope focuser avoiding any flexure.
- Includes 360° rotation system with M63 connection at both ends for perfect positioning of the camera to the object.
- M48x0.75 photo thread at the camera side provides 15% better illumination than T2 and also allows using full frame size sensors.
- Working distance of 55 mm from the M48 thread. With a suitable T-adapter, you can automatically reach the optimal distance when using a DSLR camera. If you remove the extension tube, you increase the working distance to 70 mm for adapting any astro camera.
- The corrector is fully multi-coated. Additionally, absolute absence of reflections is achieved through a matte-black internal anti-reflex coating.