You have no items in your shopping cart.
- no influence on the focal length
- generous working distance of 109mm from the M48 thread
- anti-reflective multi coatings
- direct connection of off-axis-guiders etc. with M48x0.75 thread
- easy adaption - fits directly into the 2" focuser
With 109mm back focus, this RC flattener offers enough space to integrate additional accessories like off-axis-guiders, filter wheels or filter drawers.
If you want to use a DSLR camera, in order to connect to the corrector and have the DSLR sensor at the right distance of the corrector lens, you need to add the TSFlat2A accessory.
A CCD camera has a lower backfocus than a DSLR camera so you will need to add, after the TSFlat2A accessory, a T2 extension. To recommend the right articles, please write us with the back focus distance of your camera (distance from connection thread to sensor surface) and eventually existing/wanted filter wheels, off-axis-guiders etc.