You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Barrel size is 2" - easy connection to all focusers with 2" receptacle
- With thread for 2" filters at the telescope side
- Camera connection via M48x0.75 thread
- Optimal working distance from the connection thread: 85 mm to the camera sensor.
- Reduction by 0.67x - an RC with F/8 changes to fast f/5.3.
- An illuminated image field of 29 mm allows using all camera sensors up to APS-C format.
If you want to use a DSLR camera, in order to connect to the corrector and have the DSLR sensor at the right distance of the corrector lens, you need to add the a 30mm M48 extension and then M48-to-bayonet adapter.
A CCD camera has a lower backfocus than a DSLR camera so you will need to add a longer M48 extension. To recommend the right articles, please write us with the back focus distance of your camera (distance from connection thread to sensor surface) and eventually existing/wanted filter wheels, off-axis-guiders etc.