You have no items in your shopping cart.
QHYCFW3S is the third generation of QHYCCD motorized filter wheels that improved both the mechanical and electric design. It uses a new high quality ultra-thin hybrid stepper motor. Compared to the normal stepper motor used in many filter wheels, the hybrid stepper motor has higher precision and smaller step angle. The motor is enclosed to prevent dust from entering the motor, thus improving reliability and motor life. The direction of filter rotation can be reversed: the filter carousel can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise to complete the rotation quickly which is very convenient.
QHYCCD offers a complete line of motorized filter wheels, as you can see in the table below.
|Model||Filters and diameter||Thickness||Maximum filters thickness||Weight|
|QHYCFW3S||7 x 31,8mm||20mm||10mm||446 gr.|
|QHYCFW3M||5 x 50,8mm||20,5mm||10mm||728 gr.|
|QHYCFW3M-US||7 x 36mm||17mm||5.5mm||691 gr.|
|QHYCFW3L||7 x 50,8mm||21,5mm||10mm||911 gr.|
|QHYCFW3XL||9 x 50,8mm||21,5mm||10mm||1500 gr.|
- Motorized filter wheel with USB connection to the computer
- It lets you install up to 7 31,8mm diameter filters
- New hybrid stepper motor: more compact and precise
- Specially designed filter disk allow installation of filters with cells up to 10mm thick
- It requires no external power supply, it takes power from the USB port
- Supplied with 50,8mm nose adapter on telescope side