You have no items in your shopping cart.
This camera has been designed to allow high-resolution planetary imaging. Compared to other versions, this camera has a 10Mpx color CMOS sensor, thanks to the USB 3.0 port it can record up to 200 fps dependig on the resolution. The ROI (region of interest) mode integrated with the camera software provided with the camera will allow you to shake the focus and then focus the shots on a specific detail or area and record images without occupying your PC memory space unnecessarily.
The size of this room is very small, but its planetary shooting potential goes far beyond its small size, 1.67 micron pixels are great for planetary imaging and ideal for high resolution. Provides recovery software such as iCap 2.4, IC Capture, DirectShow, or Capture, but is also compatible with many other programs like Registax, etc ..
- Sensor CMOS ON Semi MT9J003 Color 12bit
- Adapter 31,8mm with filter thread
- Ir-Cut filter incorporated
- Frame rate 200fps (it depends on the resolution)
- Exposure time 1/10000 up to 10 second
- Software iCap 2.4, IC Capture, DirectShow, oaCapture
- USB 3.0 Super Speed
- Operative system compatibility Win Xp, Vista, 7 e 8 10 e MacOSx (oaCapture)
- USB 3.0 cable 1.5 mt
|Type:||Non cooled CMOS camera|
|Sensor dimensions (mm)||6.4mm x 4.6mm|
|Sensor diagonal (mm)||No|
|Pixels dimensions (µm)||1,67|
|A/D converter||12 bit|
|Readout Noise (e-)||No|
|ST4 integrated autoguide port||No|
|Telescope interface||31,8mm eyepiece holder|
|PC connection||USB 3.0|