You have no items in your shopping cart.
Newtonian telescopes from GSO are well-known worldwide for very fine optics. In our experience, telescope mirrors from GSO are among the the best in this price range. GSO now offers these top mirrors in a true high-end tube for demanding applications like astrophotography with long exposure times.
- sharp optics with above-average image quality
- 94% reflectivity for primary and secondary mirror for a brighter image with higher contrast
- large 88 mm secondary mirror for good illumination
- high-quality carbon truss tube
- primary and secondary cell made of metal - fully adjustable
- 2" Monorail dual speed focuser (10:1)
- ideal for commercially available coma correctors for astrophotography - our recommendation: TSGPU 2" 4-element corrector
- Two Losmandy style dovetail bar at opposite sides - one for connecting the telescope to the mount, one for attaching accessories like guide scope or camera support for side-by-side photography
The tube combines the advantages of a carbon tube, regarding temperature stability, with the rigidity of a solid tube. After temperature changes, refocusing is not needed. The workmanship is outstanding, the connecting elements are precisely CNC-manufactured of aluminium.
|Focal Length (mm)||1212mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||50,8mm Crayford, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|