You have no items in your shopping cart.
SkyWatcher Newton 200-800 with AZ-EQ5 and EAGLE CORE complete telescope offers the best technologies to allow you to record great pictures of deep-sky objects (galaxies, nebulae or star clusters) with your DSLR or mirrorless camera (check the list of compatible cameras on the EAGLE CORE page):
- SkyWatcher Newton 200-800 telescope, 200mm diameter, f/4
- computerized SkyWatcher AZ-EQ5 mount that allows automatic goto and tracking of the objects in the sky
- EAGLE CORE control unit to remotely control the entire telescope with WiFi from any device (smartphone, tablet o computer)
- SESTO SENSO 2 robotic focusing motor to perfectly focus the telescope
- autoguide kit made up of telescope with guide rings and autoguide camera
Our complete telescopes are designed to offer secure and reliable systems, perfect for astrophotography. In fact, we test all our products to offer integrated solutions that, if you want, you can further enhance and customize.
Thanks to the EAGLE CORE installed in this telescope, you can control your DSLR or mirrorless camera, the SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor and the autoguiding system, all via a convenient WiFi connection even from your smartphone or tablet. EAGLE CORE allows you to adjust the camera settings, capture a sequence with many images, autoguide and adjust the focus. More, if you add the SkySafari app (PLUS or PRO) to your smartphone or tablet, so you can remotely control your mount too!
|Focal length (mm):||800mm|