You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Celestron NexStar SE series of computerized telescopes includes a single arm alt-azimuth mount, complete with Nexstar+ handpad with Goto system, it can be also controlled from PC. The SkyAlign software allows you to align the mount very easily and precise, ideal for users who do not know the sky. The internal database keypad has more than 40,000 objects like galaxies, nebulae and globular clusters already stored.
The optical scheme chosen for the NexStar 4SE is a Maksutov-Cassegrain 102mm in diameter and 1325mm focal length that makes this telescope very compact and light to carry, it can be easily installed to the mount thanks to a Vixen dovetail bar. Like all Celestron optics, it comes standard with a special optical coating Starbright XLT that makes this instrument very sharp and contrasted.
The long focal length of this telescope it makes it ideal for planetary and lunar observations and imaging, but can also be used for the first observations of deep-sky objects.
- Optical scheme Schmidt-Cassegrain D:102mm F:1325mm
- Optical coating Starbright XLT
- Computerized single fork Alt-Az Nexstar SE, database 40000 objects
- Slew speed 9 type: 3°/sec, 2°/sec, 1°/sec, 64x,32x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 2x
- Alignment procedures: SkyAlign, Auto 2-Star Align, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Solar System Align
- Com port R2-232 (on hand controller), AUX port and DSLR shutter control port
- Steel Tripod with extendable legs, equatorial tray and accessories tray
- Eyepiece E-Lux 25 mm (53X) diam. 31.8 mm
- Starfinder red dot
- Power supply 220V
|Focal length (mm):||1325mm|
|Weight (Kg):||5 + 4,5|