You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 1:10 micro transmission: precise focusing is essential for successful astro photography. One revolution of the micro focuser knob moves the drawtube by 1.4mm. A twist of 10° gives only 0.038mm travel - that's precise enough even for critical applications.
- 360° rotation: orientate your star diagonal or camera without loosening locking screws. Search for a guide star with an Off-Axis-Guider without touching the camera. Just turn the knurled knob on the telescope side of the focuser and you can rotate the whole focuser with its accessories.
- Drawtube locking mechanism: it disengages the focusing mechanism and holds the drawtube in place firmly. This is essential for astro photography.
- Travel: focuser's travel is ca. 25mm - this is more than enough. Coarse focusing is done with the telescope's main mirror - fine tuning is performed afterwards with the TS Crayford.
- Weight app. 700g
- Focuser height from SCT connection to 2" access: 90mm
- 1.25" reducer: one reducer from 2 to 1.25" with brass clamping ring and 2" filter thread is included.
|Diameter||50,8mm with 31,8mm adapter|
|Micrometric focus knob||Yes|
|Loading up to (Kg)||3|
|Thickness when closed (mm)||100|