You have no items in your shopping cart.
QHYCFW2-S is the second generation of QHYCCD color filter wheels that improved both the mechanical and electric design.
- Motorized filter wheel with USB connection to the computer
- It lets you install up to 5 36mm diameter filters without cell
- Gear driven disk. Stable and solid
- Camera rotation device (in respect with filter wheel) with 3 locking screws
- It requires no external power supply, it takes power from the USB port
- Supplied with 50,8mm nose adapter on telescope side, T2 male adapter on camera side, USB cable and control software
- Very lightweight, only 365 grams
The QHYCFW2-S 5x36mm motorized filter wheel uses a precise internal motor that allows correct positioning of the filters. You can remove the adapters: on the front side of the filter wheel you will get a female 54mm thread. This motorized filter wheel is 34mm thick (from 50,8mm front nose on telescope side to female T2 thread on camera side).
The QHYCFW2-S 5x36mm motorized filter can be controlled by a computer running Windows (Vista or later version) and it's equipped with system driver and ASCOM drivers for use with external software like MaximDL, AstroArt or others.
Included in the package:
- QHYCFW2-S 5x36mm USB motorized filter wheel
- M54 - 50,8mm adapter
- USB cable
- USB pen with software and user manual (italian and english language)
The USB motorized filter wheel can be controlled from computers with Windows Vista or later operative systems.
For proper operation, the motorized filter wheel requires that the ASCOM platform is installed in the control PC. This is freely downloadable from the website: