You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical and electronics revision of the mount
Before delivery of the mount we perform for free in our laboratory a mechanical and electronics revision:
1) mechanical revision: we test the fluidity of the axes and we perform a position adjustment of the worm gear in both axis in order to reduce backlash.
2) electronics revision: we check the correct operational of the handpad and we update the firmware to the latest version available. This way you will have the handpad in MULTI LANGUAGE version.
This way, your mount will be immediately able to give you best performances, also for astrophotography and you will always have the latest features.
SkyWatcher EQ6-R SynScan mount - includes:
- Complete EQ6-R SynScan mount (head + stainless steel tripod with 50mm legs)
- SynScan hand-pad
- 2 x 5 Kg counterweights
- Illuminated polar scope
- PC connection cable (RS-232 serial port)
- 12V power cable (cigarette lighter socket)
- 12V power supply
- Installation and use manual (english and italian)
|Mount type||Equatorial GOTO|
|Load capacity (kg)||20|
|Pulsantiera di controllo||Yes|
|Contrappesi||2 x 5 Kg|
|Velocità massima di spostamento||No|
|Porta autoguida ST4||Yes|
|Dovetail bar fitting||Vixen + Losmandy|
|Controllo dell'errore periodico||Yes|
|Diametro asta contrappesi||18mm|
|Lunghezza asta contrappesi||24 + 18 cm|
|Peso testa della montatura||17,3 Kg|
|Peso treppiede||7,5 Kg|