You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click here to download user manuals in PDF format:
Last version 1.0.15 24/07/2017:
1) added support to Canon EOS 60D and 60Da
2) added support to Canon EOS 5D Mark III
3) added + and - button to decrease/increase Y scale of guide graph
4) “guiding” button is now disabled during Calibration
Update version 1.0.10 31/05/2017:
1) Fixed an even that could pause autoguide
2) Fixed guide star selection with a tap on the screen
3) Increased system speed
Update version 1.0.9 24/05/2017:
1) Fixed the exposition times for the QHY5L-II camera
2) Now the image resolution of the QHY5L-II camera is correctly set
3) Added option black/white for the guide camera
4) "matrix width" and "matrix height" values are now correctly visualized
5) Added the parameter "Guiding rate" in "Advanced settings"
6) Added support to Nikon D750 camera
How to update:
Download the zip file and unzip in one directory of your computer. The update files have .enc format. Turn on EAGLE CORE and connect to it using your computer WiFi connectivity. Then go to the menu, click "Update" and open a page, here you can select the installation file you saved on your computer and press the OK button. A confirmation prompt will appear: "Apply update? NOTE: System will be rebooted!” Confirm with OK, the system will be updated and restarted. During the upgrade process you do not have to power off EAGLE CORE, or EAGLE OS could be damaged irreparably. You have to wait for EAGLE CORE to restart and re-create the WiFi network.
EAGLE CORE update can't be performed on Apple devices with iOS operative system.
Last version 03/08/2017:
1) Corrected focuser hold current managing
2) You can connect temperature sensor also after powering on the focuser