You have no items in your shopping cart.
NexDome is a classic observatory dome with more than 100 degrees of shutter opening, allowing you to point your telescope to the zenith while the remaining shielded from stray light and wind. The 2.2 meter inside diameter provides plenty of space to operate up to a 14” Schmidt Cass or a refractor 1400mm long and NexDome’s light weight makes motorizing the dome easier. Thanks to patented design, there is no need of any caulking or weather stripping for the joints.
- LOW FLAT SHIPPING: Nexdome was designed to ship within the limits of standard courier sizes and weights, reducing shipping costs of your purchase and when relocating the dome.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: NexDome products are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in ABS parts for (5) years from date of original purchase.
- FULLY MOTORIZED: NexDome offers open source dome and shutter full automation and remote control (optional available soon)
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Thanks to the advanced design and low weight of NexDome, the observatory can be assembled in just a few hours. No special skills are required to assemble the modular NexDome.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Nexdome’s unique dome wheels are installed at two different angles. An upright set of wheels bears the weight of the dome and provides for rotation, while a second set of wheels keeps the dome from shifting, resulting in smoother rotation. The second set of wheels, in conjunction with the dome’s angle lip, provides critical protection from uplift in high winds.
- HIGH UV PROTECTION: Solarkote® is high impact layer that is tailored for UV protection as well as surface hardness and wethearability.
The NexDome can be ordered with up to 6 bays (adding one or more bays, the price changes): the most spacious bay in it's class. 91cm wide and 56cm deep, it provides space for a working station and/or storage. Its hight provides a comfortable sitting and leg room for working behind the computer. The desktop/shelf provides (one shelf included) enough space for a large monitor up to 19", keyboard and mouse and extra space for accessories. Built with the same modular concept which makes it strong, light, easy to ship and assemble.
Thanks to our deep understanding of all the technical specifications and the functions needed for a complete observatory to be really operational, we offer a special service for people (both amateurs and institutions) that want a complete observatory for their hobby, didactic use or work. Thanks to the fact that PrimaLuceLab not only sell all the parts needed for a complete observatory but also design and develops new solutions, our technical team can design and personalize all the instruments (telescope, pier, observatory and control computer) needed to give you a complete system matching your requests. If you're interested, please contact us.
|Altezza massima (metri)||2,3m|
|Apertura e chiusura||Manuale|