You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Moravian G1 series is based on Sony ICX CCD sensors and, compared to G0 series, they add a cooling fan (note: not an internal Peltier cell) that reduces the electronic noise. Thanks to very low power consumption, G0 cameras do not require any external power supply and they are powered from the USB (so they are connected to the PC with only single cable). For this reason, G1 series camera are very simply to use.
G0 cameras incorporate a standard 6-pin connector autoguider port that allows the camera to directly connected to the telescope mount. G1 cameras contain small fan, which helps keeping the CCD temperature on the environment temperature to significantly reduce dark current. Because the power provided by USB line is rather limited, these cameras do not use energy-hungry Peltier cooler.
- Sony EXview HAD sensors with high quantum efficiency and low read noise.
- 16 bits A/D converter, significantly enhancing the dynamic range.
- Strong anti-blooming protection keeps even bright stars round, without blooming streaks.
- very fast readout, pixel digitization speed reaches 8 MPx/s in fast read mode.
- slightly bigger and heavier than G0 models, but they keep the CCD detector on lower temperature thanks to embedded fan, which more than two times lowers detector dark current.
|Type:||Camera CCD non raffreddata|
|Resolution||1600 × 1200|
|Sensor dimensions (mm)||7.1 × 5.3 mm|
|Sensor diagonal (mm)||8.9|
|Pixels dimensions (µm)||4.4 × 4.4 μm|
|A/D converter||16 bit|
|Readout Noise (e-)||No|
|ST4 integrated autoguide port||Yes|
|Telescope interface||31,8mm eyepiece holder|
|Connection to PC||USB 2.0|
|Weight (gr.)||200 gr.|