You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Field correction and illumination as far as D=60 mm
- The 2-element correction system is integrated and independent of the focuser. These correction elements are made from FDC-100 glas (comparable to FPL-53)
- High Quality FDC-100 Doublet lens for an image without color defects in combination with the 2-element correction system.
- 3" CNC-Rack&Pinion-focuser - permits load up to 6 kg
- 1,25" and 2" plug-adaptation as well as a M82x1 thread for screw connection are available.
- Each Quadruplet Apo is checked before shipping and its optics are tested
The APO provides a backfocus of 120mm from the 2" connection. The focuser tube can be extended by 40mm. We recommend the following adapters:
- DSLR connection via 2" tube: with the adaptor TSFA240 and a standard T2 ring you can attach and focus all DSLR cameras.
- Connection of DSLR and astronomy cameras with sensors up to 30mm diagonal via the M82 thread: with the adapter FTSM82-M48 and the M48 reversing-ring M48a-M48a you get a M48 connection at a backfocus of 130mm. When using two M48 extension tubes (TSVF230) you reduce the backfocus to 70mm which allows for focusing with DSLRs. System cameras or Astro cameras need an additional extension if it isn´t included.
- Connection of DSLR and astronomy cameras with sensors larger than 30mm diagonal via the M82 thread: the adaptor M82i-M68a provides a M68 thread connection with a M68x1 male thread at 130mm backfocus.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings
- Hard case
TS-Optics SDQ APO 86mm f/5.4 quadruplet apochromatic refractor with EAGLE2 installed in parallel thanks to the 100mm PLUS support rings. On top of the EAGLE2 there is the 60mm CompactGuide scope with PLUS guide rings and on the focuser there is SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor.
|Optics||Apocromatico a 4 elementi (doppietto anteriore + spianatore posteriore a 2 elementi)|
|Focal Length (mm)||464mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Included and not removable|
|Focuser||3" pignone e cremagliera Hybrid–Drive, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|
|Hard/soft case||Hard case|