You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Air-spaced doublet objective with no relevant chromatic aberration - special glasses FPL53 (from Ohara) and lanthanum glass.
- Temperature-compensated, fully adjustable cell made of metal.
- 2.5" RPA Photoline dual-speed rack and pinion focuser - holds accessories up to 5 kg
- Direct M63 and M68 thread connection for correctors and reducers
- Working distance 150 mm from the 2" receptacle
- If using binoviewers or extreme reducers (Riccardi), the working distance can be extended to 210 mm.
- Stable aluminium tube with internal baffles
- CNC tube rings with GP/EQ5 style dovetail bar
- Weight: 7.57 kg - very portable and small mounts.
The Photoline apo is suitable for astrophotography without restrictions, but, as with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected for keeping the stars nicely round even at the edge. For this, we offer the following options:
- TSFlat2,5 - 2.5" field corrector without change of focal length: the corrector is screwed to the M69 thread. The working distance from the M69 thread of the flattner is 88 mm.
- TSRed379 - 3" Photoline reducer and corrector: This 0.79x corrector also reduces the focal length to 770 mm and increases the speed to f/6.16. The working distance from the M48 thread is 55 mm. The reducer is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, you need the adapter M63a-M68i.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- M95x1 L=60mm extension
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings and Vixen type dovetail bar
TS-Optics Photoline Lanthanum FPL-53 125mm f/7,8 doublet apochromatic refractor with EAGLE2 installed in parallel thanks to the 140mm PLUS support rings and ECCO environmental module installed on the finder shoe. On top of the EAGLE2 there is the 60mm CompactGuide scope with PLUS guide rings and on the focuser there is SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor, installed by adding the 33mm adapter for SESTO SENSO.
|Optics||Doppietto Lantanio + FPL53|
|Focal Length (mm)||975mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||2,5" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|