You have no items in your shopping cart.
TS-Optics Photoline Lanthanum + FPL-51 115mm f/6,96 triplet apochromatic refractor offers an image which was available only from significantly more expensive refractors until now. Thanks to the special triplet objective with Lanthanum and FPL-51 lens, the chromatic aberration is so low that you can't see it and the correction is better than the one of comparable ED instruments. The objective is air spaced and it is adjustable. This telescope perfect not only for deep-sky astrophotography but also for the visual use, both in wide-field and high magnifications on Moon and planets. Thanks to the included SESTO SENSO 2, if you want to use it to observe the objects in the sky you can precisely control the focuser position without touching the telescope or even without a computer thanks to the included Virtual HandPad. It includes 2,5" rack and pinion focuser with 50,8mm visual back and with 1:10 fine focus, SESTO SENSO 2 robotic focusing motor, PLUS support rings.
This special version of the TS-Optics Photoline Lanthanum + FPL-51 115mm f/6,96 triplet apochromatic refractor adds SESTO SENSO 2 - The highly accurate, advanced, vibration free, robotic focusing motor for your telescope! Connect it to the USB port of your EAGLE or Windows® computer to electronically control focus while still allowing you to manually move your focuser by hand if needed. If you don’t want to focus using a computer, you can connect wirelessly from any smartphone or tablet using the integrated Virtual HandPad via the built-in Wifi network in the SESTO SENSO 2! Thanks to the Self Centering Clamp technology (SCC), SESTO SENSO 2 can be installed on most focusers without the need of external brackets. The supplied FOCUS Manager software and ASCOM driver allow easy configuration of the many advanced features of SESTO SENSO 2. Thanks to the precisely controlled motor with integrated electronics, SESTO SENSO 2 achieves incredible precision of just 0.7 microns. And you can also expand SESTO SENSO 2 features by adding the ARCO robotic camera rotator!
TS-Optics Photoline Lanthanum + FPL-51 115mm f/6,96 triplet apochromatic refractor with SESTO SENSO and the following optional accessories: Losmandy style 240mm PLUS dovetail bar (below the tube), EAGLE with guide scope in parallel (above the telescope).
The Photoline apo is suitable for astrophotography without restrictions, but, as with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected for keeping the stars nicely round even at the edge. For this, we offer the following options:
- TSFlat2 - universal 2" field corrector without change of the focal length: the corrector is directly inserted into the receptacle and locked with the adapter kit. The working distance is 111 mm from the M48 thread of the corrector. We recommend the TSFlat2 for cameras with sensor sizes up to APS-C format.
- TSFlat2,5 - 2.5" field corrector without change of focal length: the corrector is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, the adapter M63a-Flat25 is necessary. The working distance from the M69 thread of the flattner is 91 mm. We recommend the TSFlat2,5 for cameras with full-frame sensors.
- TSRed379 - 3" Photoline reducer and corrector: This 0.79x corrector also reduces the focal length to 632 mm and increases the speed to f/5.53. The working distance from the M48 thread is 55 mm. The reducer is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, you need the adapter M63a-M68i. We recommend the reducer for CCD cameras with larger sensors and for DSLR cameras with full-frame sensors.
- TS-Optics Photoline apochromatic refractor D:115mm F:800mm f/6.96
- SESTO SENSO 2 robotic focusing motor
- 50,8mm rack and pinion focuser with 50,8mm visual back and fine focus knob
- PLUS support rings
|Optics||Tripletto Lantanio + FPL51|
|Focal Length (mm)||800mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Non incluso (opzionale)|
|Focuser||con SESTO SENSO|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm con riduttore 31,8mm|