You have no items in your shopping cart.
TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 80mm f/6 triplet is an apochromatic refractor offering very good optical and mechanical performance at an incredible price. Compact and easy to transport, it can be used both for visual and astrophotography. The fast focal ratio of f/6 not only keeps the refractor very short, it also provides short exposure times for astrophotography. Thanks to the included SESTO SENSO 2, if you want to use it to observe the objects in the sky you can precisely control the focuser position without touching the telescope or even without a computer thanks to the included Virtual HandPad. It includes 50,8mm Crayford focuser with 1:10 micro reduction, SESTO SENSO 2 robotic focusing motor, PLUS support rings.
This special version of the TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 80mmf/7 doublet apochromatic refractor adds SESTO SENSO 2 - The highly accurate, advanced, vibration free, robotic focusing motor for your telescope! Connect it to the USB port of your EAGLE or Windows® computer to electronically control focus while still allowing you to manually move your focuser by hand if needed. If you don’t want to focus using a computer, you can connect wirelessly from any smartphone or tablet using the integrated Virtual HandPad via the built-in Wifi network in the SESTO SENSO 2! Thanks to the Self Centering Clamp technology (SCC), SESTO SENSO 2 can be installed on most focusers without the need of external brackets. The supplied FOCUS Manager software and ASCOM driver allow easy configuration of the many advanced features of SESTO SENSO 2. Thanks to the precisely controlled motor with integrated electronics, SESTO SENSO 2 achieves incredible precision of just 0.7 microns. And you can also expand SESTO SENSO 2 features by adding the ARCO robotic camera rotator!
TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 80mm f/7 doublet apochromatic refractor with SESTO SENSO and the following optional accessories: Losmandy style 140mm PLUS dovetail bar (below the tube), EAGLE with guide scope in parallel (above the telescope), ECCO environmental module.
The Photoline f/7 apo is suitable for astrophotography without restrictions, but, as with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected for keeping the stars nicely round even at the edge. For this, we offer the following options:
- TSFlat2 - universal 2" field corrector without change of the focal length: the corrector is directly inserted into the receptacle and locked with the adapter kit. The working distance is 116 mm from the M48 thread of the corrector. We recommend the TSFlat2 for cameras with sensor sizes up to APS-C format.
- TSFlat2,5 - 2.5" field corrector without change of focal length: the corrector is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, the adapter M63a-Flat25 is necessary. The working distance from the M69 thread of the flattner is 101 mm. We recommend the TSFlat2,5 for cameras with full-frame sensors.
- TSRed279 - 2" Photoline reducer and corrector: The 0.79x corrector reduces the focal length of the apochromat to 442 mm and increases the speed from f/7 to f/5.53. The reducer is directly clamped by the 2" receptacle. The working distance from the T2-thread is 58 mm.
- TSRed379 - 3" Photoline reducer and corrector: This 0.79x corrector also reduces the focal length to 442 mm and increases the speed from f/7 to f/5.53. The working distance from the M48 thread is 58 mm. The reducer is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, you need the adapter M63a-M68i. We recommend the reducer for CCD cameras with larger sensors and for DSLR cameras with full-frame sensors.
- TS-Optics Photoline apochromatic refractor D:80mm F:560mm f/7
- SESTO SENSO 2 robotic focusing motor
- 50,8mm Crayford focuser with fine focus knob
- PLUS support rings
|Focal Length (mm)||560mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||con SESTO SENSO|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|