You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Rack-and-pinion focuser, plain bearing mounted. The support is decoupled from the drawtube drive.
- Oversized drawtube with 60mm clear aperture for full illumination even if full-frame sensors are used.
- 1:10 dual speed system for ultra-precise focusing
- High-quality CNC tube with internal baffling and very good internal blackening - no annoying stray light
- M63x1 thread (female) allows for screwed and thus stable adaptions for astrophotography
- Retractable dewcap - only 43 cm transportation length
- Modern and multi-coated 3-element lens with FPL53 as APO element
- High-quality CNC rings and GP style dovetail bar with photo thread connection
- Each ring has 3 M6 threads (female) on top side, one of them in the middle, two in 30 mm distance at the side
- TSSucherschuh can be attached to one of the lateral threads with a countersunk head screw M6x16
The Photoline f/6 apo is suitable for astrophotography without restrictions, but, as with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected for keeping the stars nicely round even at the edge. For this, we offer the following options:
- TSFlat2 - universal 2" field corrector without change of the focal length: the corrector is directly inserted into the receptacle and locked with the adapter kit. The working distance is 123 mm from the M48 thread of the corrector. We recommend the TSFlat2 for cameras with sensor sizes up to APS-C format.
- TSFlat2,5 - 2.5" field corrector without change of focal length: the corrector is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, the adapter M63a-Flat25 is necessary. The working distance from the M69 thread of the flattner is 106 mm. We recommend the TSFlat2,5 for cameras with full-frame sensors.
- TSRed279 - 2" Photoline reducer and corrector: The 0.79x corrector reduces the focal length of the apochromat to 379 mm and increases the speed from f/6 to f/4.74. The reducer is directly clamped by the 2" receptacle. The working distance from the T2-thread is 61 mm.
- TSRed379 - 3" Photoline reducer and corrector: This 0.79x corrector also reduces the focal length to 379 mm and increases the speed to f/4.74. The working distance from the M48 thread is 61 mm. The reducer is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, you need the adapter M63a-M68i. We recommend the reducer for CCD cameras with larger sensors and for DSLR cameras with full-frame sensors.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings and Vixen type dovetail bar
TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 80mm f/6 triplet apochromatic refractor with EAGLE installed in parallel thanks to 90mm PLUS support rings. On top of the EAGLE is installed the 60mm CompactGuide scope with PLUS guide rings and on the focuser there's SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor for focusers, by adding the 33mm adapter for SESTO SENSO.
|Focal Length (mm)||480mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||2,5" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|