You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Air spaced triplet lens with Ohara FPL-53 element
- Temperature compensated and fully adjustable cell
- 2.5" rack & pinion focuser with 1:10 dual speed transmission - up to approx. 5 kg payload
- Direct M63 thread for reducer/corrector
- Stiff aluminium tube with internal baffles
The Photoline apo is suitable for astrophotography without restrictions, but, as with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected for keeping the stars nicely round even at the edge. For this, we offer the following options:
- TSFlat2,5 - 2.5" field corrector without change of focal length: the corrector is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, the adapter M63a-M68i is necessary. The working distance from the M69 thread of the flattener is 88 mm. We recommend the TSFlat2,5 for cameras with full-frame sensors.
- TSRed379 - 3" Photoline reducer and corrector: This 0.79x corrector also reduces the focal length to 719 mm and increases the speed to f/5.53. The working distance from the M48 thread is 55 mm. The reducer is screwed to the M63 thread. For this, you need the adapter M63a-M68i. We recommend the reducer for CCD cameras with larger sensors and for DSLR cameras with full-frame sensors.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings and Vixen type dovetail bar
TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 130mm f/7 triplet apochromatic refractor with SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor, installed in the focuser by adding the 33mm adapter for SESTO SENSO.
|Focal Length (mm)||910mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||2,5" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|