You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 107mm diameter triplet lens with 700 mm focal length is a fully apochromatic refractor. Even at very high magnifications the image is free from chromatic aberration. The APO lens uses one FPL-53 element from Ohara Japan and the air-spaced triplet objective is fully adjustable, with all optical glass-air surfaces multi-coated. Thanks to the included SESTO SENSO 2, if you want to use it to observe the objects in the sky you can precisely control the focuser position without touching the telescope or even without a computer thanks to the included Virtual HandPad. It includes 3,5" rack and pinion focuser with 1:10 fine focusing knob, SESTO SENSO 2 robotic focusing motor, PLUS support rings.
This special version of the TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 107mm f/6.5 triplet apochromatic refractor adds SESTO SENSO 2 - The highly accurate, advanced, vibration free, robotic focusing motor for your telescope! Connect it to the USB port of your EAGLE or Windows® computer to electronically control focus while still allowing you to manually move your focuser by hand if needed. If you don’t want to focus using a computer, you can connect wirelessly from any smartphone or tablet using the integrated Virtual HandPad via the built-in Wifi network in the SESTO SENSO 2! Thanks to the Self Centering Clamp technology (SCC), SESTO SENSO 2 can be installed on most focusers without the need of external brackets. The supplied FOCUS Manager software and ASCOM driver allow easy configuration of the many advanced features of SESTO SENSO 2. Thanks to the precisely controlled motor with integrated electronics, SESTO SENSO 2 achieves incredible precision of just 0.7 microns. And you can also expand SESTO SENSO 2 features by adding the ARCO robotic camera rotator!
TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 107mm f/6.5 triplet apochromatic refractor with SESTO SENSO and the following optional accessories: Losmandy style 240mm PLUS dovetail bar (below the tube), EAGLE with guide scope in parallel (above the telescope).
The Photoline f/6.5 apo is suitable for astrophotography without restrictions, but, as with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected for keeping the stars nicely round even at the edge. For this, we offer the following options:
- TSFlat2,5 - 2.5" field corrector without change of focal length: it provides highest sharpness on the axis and in the field. You achieve 100% illumination even with full-frame size sensors with pinpoint stars to the edge. For the connection, the adapter M78i-M68i is needed. The working distance is 99 mm from the female M69 thread.
- TSRed379 - 3" Photoline reducer and corrector: the focal reducer and field corrector illuminates even full-frame size sensors and reduces the exposure times to approximately 60%. For the adaption, the adapter M78i-M68i is necessary. The working distance is 57 mm from the M48 thread, thus for adapting a camera with 55 mm working distance, only 2x M48AbstimmA1 are needed.
- TS-Optics Photoline apochromatic refractor D:107mm F:700mm f/6.5
- SESTO SENSO 2 robotic focusing motor
- 3" rack and pinion focuser with fine focus knob
- 2" and 1.25" visual backs
- PLUS support rings
|Focal Length (mm)||700mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||con SESTO SENSO|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|