You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Clear and contrasty image without chromatic aberration thanks to FPL53 (Ohara - Japan).
- 2,5" rack and pinion dual-speed focuser with ball bearings: it can load even heavy accessories.
- M63x1 connection thread for astrophotography for threaded connections.
- 2" and 1.25" receptacle with compression ring.
- Support rings and Vixen type dovetail bar included.
This PhotoLine apo refractor offers all possibilities for astrophotography or terrestrial photography, it can replace an expensive apochromatic telephoto lens. With the TSFlat72 corrector the refractor becomes an apochromatic telephoto lens with 432 mm focal length and a focal ratio of f/6. A large field is fully corrected and illuminated, thus even using full-frame size sensors becomes possible. The corrector is attached via the M63 thread. You can achieve the optimal camera position through the 360° rotation.
By using the 0.79x Reducer TSRED279 the focal length is reduced from 432 mm to 331 mm and the focal ratio becomes f/4.74. The working distance from the T2-thread is 65 mm. We recommend the reducer in particular for DSLR cameras with APS-C sensors. You only need an additional 10 mm T2 extension tube and the matching T2-ring.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings and Vixen type dovetail bar
TS-Optics Photoline FPL-53 72mm f/6 apochromatic refractor with SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor, installed on the focuser by adding the 33mm adapter for SESTO SENSO.
|Focal Length (mm)||432mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||2,5" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|