You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 80 mm aperture - fast f/4.4
- FPL-53 triplet objective from Ohara (Japan) for an image free of chromatic aberration
- Newly designed dual-speed (10:1) 2.5" R&P focuser for directly screwed-in connection of the camera
- Well corrected and illuminated image field with 42 mm diameter
- 360° rotation for optimal positioning of the object on the camera sensor
- CNC tube rings for optimal mounting
- Stable aluminum case for transport and storage with space for accessories
- Retractable dew cap - transportation length only 400 mm
The camera is connected via the M48x0.75 thread (male). The distance of the M48 thread to the camera sensor is exactly 68 mm, so you have enough space for custom adaptions and for all commercially available cameras.
It is a technical challenge to construct an apo with 80 mm aperture and this extreme speed of f/4.4 and additionally to offer an image field of 42 mm diameter to the astrophotographer. Because of fast focal ratio, the focuser tube has no normal locking screws, since they can cause a slight tilting of the connected camera which distorts the stars at the edges. Conclusion: only a completely threaded connection makes sense. For achieving an even better field correction, this telescope has a tilting device at the end of the focuser, so you can achieve the best field correction. Minimal tilting, also of the camera sensor, already affect the image of this extreme telescope. With the three draw bolts and the three pressure bolts at the end of the telescope, you can achieve a custom fine adjustment for a really outstanding sharpness from one side of the sensor to the other.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings
- Hard case
TS-Optics Imaging Star 80mm f/4.4 apochromatic refractor with EAGLE installed in parallel thanks to 90mm PLUS support rings. On top of the EAGLE is installed the 60mm CompactGuide scope with PLUS guide rings and on the focuser there's SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor for focusers, by adding the 33mm adapter for SESTO SENSO.
|Optics||Apocromatico a 6 elementi (tripletto anteriore + spianatore posteriore a 3 elementi)|
|Focal Length (mm)||352mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Included and not removable|
|Focuser||2,5" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Hard/soft case||Hard case|