You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 130 mm aperture - fast f/5
- FPL-53 triplet objective from Ohara (Japan) for an image free of chromatic aberration
- Newly designed dual-speed (10:1) 2.5" R&P focuser for directly screwed-in connection of the camera
- Well corrected and illuminated image field with 42 mm diameter
- 360° rotation for optimal positioning of the object on the camera sensor
- CNC tube rings for optimal mounting
- Stable aluminum case for transport and storage with space for accessories
- Retractable dew cap - transportation length only 845 mm
The camera is connected via the M48x0.75 thread or the M68 thread (male). The distance of the M48 thread to the camera sensor is exactly 53 mm. The distance of the M68 thread to the camera sensor is 74 mm, so you have enough space for custom adaptions and for all commercially available cameras.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- Support rings
- Hard case
TS-Optics Imaging Star 130mm f/5 apochromatic refractor with SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor, installed on the focuser by adding the 33mm adapter for SESTO SENSO.
|Optics||Apocromatico a 6 elementi (tripletto anteriore + spianatore posteriore a 3 elementi)|
|Focal Length (mm)||650mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Included and not removable|
|Focuser||2,5" pignone e cremagliera, micrometrico|
|Hard/soft case||Hard case|