You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 50mm ED doublet lens, air spaced
- very compact with retractable dew cap; transport length 25 cm only
- high quality CNC machined focuser with 45 mm free aperture, 1:10 dual speed transmission and 360° rotation
- full illumination for digital cameras up to APS-C sensors
- 5° field of view (10x the diameter of the moon!)
This focuser holds even heavier cameras or eyepieces without tilting or slipping. A locking screw secures the focus position. With the integrated 1:10 dual speed transmission, focusing can be done precisely for crisp images. The focuser also has an SC thread for further adaptations and a 1.25" reducer for visual observation.
- Optical tube assembly with focuser
- Front and rear cover
- CNC tube ring with 1/4" photo tripod thread
- Vixen GP compatible prism rail with mounting slots and thread bore
- Finderholder for standard finder (GSO, Skywatcher, Vixen...)
|Focal Length (mm)||330mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Not included (optional)|
|Focuser||50,8mm Crayford, micrometrico|