You have no items in your shopping cart.
- fully corrected triplet lens group for colour-free imaging
- integrated field flattener (4th lens) for a corrected fiels up to full-size sensors
- optimized flattener position inside the tube for best effect
- 2" dual speed focuser for high loads - no slipping, no shifting
- 360° rotation possibility for ideal framing
- true travel apo with only 340 mm transport length
- CNC tube rings
- finder shoe (Vixen/Celestron/Skywatcher compatible)
The triplet lens of the 65 mm quadruplet uses FPL53 glass for optimal colour correction. Stars are free of colour fringes and halos which may occur with camera-side corrector applications. The fixed internal ED flattener creates optimal image correction. This highly corrected system is additionally supported by an adequate baffling system, designed for illuminating sensors up to 44 mm diagonal. The focuser combines the advantages of a Rack&Pinion focuser with an improved bearing system and allows smooth focusing even under heavy loads up to 3 kg. The focuser also features a 2" and 1.25" connections with brass compression rings.
- Optical Tube with rack and pinion focuser
- CNC tube rings
- Vixen level dovetail bar
- Finder holder
TS-Optics 65mm f/6.5 quadruplet apochromatic refractor with EAGLE CORE installed in parallel thanks to 80mm PLUS support rings. On top of the EAGLE CORE is installed the 60mm CompactGuide scope with PLUS guide rings and on the focuser there's SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor for focusers.
|Optics||Tripletto FPL53 con spianatore integrato|
|Focal Length (mm)||420mm|
|Field flattener/corrector||Included and not removable|
|Focuser||50,8mm pignone e cremagliera Hybrid–Drive, micrometrico|
|Eyepiece holder||50,8mm with 31,8mm reducer|